Does the AOS have an email address for you? Please help.

Forum for general interest, book or product comments, good watering holes or other matters of interest to your fellow members

Moderator: roger dickey

Jack Brew

Does the AOS have an email address for you? Please help.

Postby Jack Brew » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:00 am

Hello all AOS Members. I have recently sent out Adjutant Magazines by post and also sent out an update on various matters to members by email. Sadly we only have email addresses for about 60% of our members.

Do you have an email address that the AOS can use to keep you updated on important matters? Costs and the time taken mean that we must keep the hard copy mailings out each year to the minimum so email is a better way to pass on other information in between these infrequent dates.

Please do not post your email here but either message me via the forum or send it to me via post or ask one of your AOS friends who has my email to pass it on. My address and email is on the flyer in the recent Adjutant magazine mailing.

Thanks, AOS Sec.

Jack Brew

Postby Jack Brew » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:09 pm

A bump/reminder to keep this near the top of the forum:

Please let me have an email address if you have one.

Jack Brew

Postby Jack Brew » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:35 pm

A reminder to ask that members drop the AOS secretary a line when they change email addresses. Each time I send out an update, there are several returned undeliverable.

Jack Brew

Re: Does the AOS have an email address for you? Please help.

Postby Jack Brew » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:24 am

While we are enjoying the great new forum, perhaps I can check that we have an up to date email and postal address for you too? Please pm me any updates or changes so material that is not put out here can be passed to you swiftly.