Adjutant Magazines Inbound -Do we have your correct address?

Forum for general interest, book or product comments, good watering holes or other matters of interest to your fellow members

Moderator: roger dickey

Jack Brew

Adjutant Magazines Inbound -Do we have your correct address?

Postby Jack Brew » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello, The mail merge label printing is going as well as expected for my first attempt, but it is clear that some of the addresses I hold are out of date (notably for some of those serving I know the unit has disbanded or moved back from Germany so I am sure you cannot still be there!).

Please do not put details here but feel free to message me via the forum if you think you have changed your contact details and the AOS may not have them.

Sending out the Adjutants is a big job and I do not want to waste time or money sending magazines out that will not reach you.

Thanks!

Jack Brew

Postby Jack Brew » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:49 am

Thank you to all those who have replied with updates. Any more please?

Jack Brew

Re: Adjutant Magazines Inbound -Do we have your correct address?

Postby Jack Brew » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:27 am

No the Adjutant is not ready quite yet but sadly I all too often hear about changes after the event when material is returned or the email is undeliverable. Please let me know by email or PM here of new email and postal addresses to avoid disappointment.

Jack Brew

Postby Jack Brew » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 am

Last call for amendments please. A PM here or to my usual email address will reduce wasted postage costs.

I emailed all members (for who I hold email addresses for obviously!) last week. Please check Spam folders if you have not seen anything from me.

Jack Brew

Postby Jack Brew » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:22 pm

They are all in the post if you have a military or UK mainland address. Overseas members will have to wait a little longer.